Initials, Inc.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A jump that changed my life

I started selling Initials-Inc. in Sept. 2011, I was scared but so excited. I was so tired of dead-end fast food jobs taking me no where, so I jumped.. Little did I know that I would be jumping into a record breaking company that would give me the freedom to not only make my own hours, but a touch of financial gain as well. And as I grow through my business I am so excited to see the financial growth, and freedom that is to come. The Incentives, trips, retreats, and just the benefits of meeting wonderful, amazing, fabYOUlous friends!!

 With Initials, we offer, purses, tote bags, travel bags, baby items, kids items, home organization and more. (My husband even loves the products and has bought a few things for himself!!!) If this sounds like you, and you're ready for a change, join my team, see for yourself the awesome benefits of not only having your own business, but a business with a company that allows you to be in business for yourself but not by yourself!!  If my situation is not yours, and you're still just looking for something different, allow me to help you with the awesome change in your life!!!

I look forward to meeting new and wonderful people, and hope that you send all your friends over.. You never know when we may have a fun game/giveaway..


No comments:

Post a Comment